“Info Bites” is exactly that. Little snippets of information that we consider relevant for parents of vision impaired children. Often we parents complain we did not know. Well, this page is intended to give you quick access to information that maybe important to you.
If have something to share please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual Report - 21/9/13 (pdf file)
- Parent Newsletter July 2013 (MS Word document)
- RNZFB Associate Member Info. (pdf file)
- Stories to Tell (pdf file)
- Thorndon Project (MS Word document)
- New Zealand Association of Optometrists (external link) Parents might like to visit the New Zealand Association of Optometrists website. There is very good information available for parents regarding children's vision.
- Natural Authority of Families (pdf file)
- Children's Spectacle Subsidy - information update (external link)