“Info Bites” is exactly that. Little snippets of information that we consider relevant for parents of vision impaired children. Often we parents complain we did not know. Well, this page is intended to give you quick access to information that maybe important to you.
If have something to share please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- Thorndon Project (MS Word document)
- Showdown at the OK Corrall – Salisbury Special School closure facing judicial review...
- Hungry Fingers (external link) This website has very good examples of excellent tactile toys. High educational value, great for parents to learn from.
- New Zealand Association of Optometrists (external link) Parents might like to visit the New Zealand Association of Optometrists website. There is very good information available for parents regarding children's vision.
- Natural Authority of Families (pdf file)
- Children's Spectacle Subsidy - information update (external link)